Look picture perfect and feel beautifully radiant on your special day with pre-wedding cosmetic treatments by our doctors and our skilled team. Let our Vancouver practices’ medi-spa professionals rejuvenate your skin, enhance your lips, or contour your body just the way you’ve always wanted for the big day.
Planning is the key for the best results. Select and schedule the cosmetic treatments you’re most interested in and enjoy a bridal discount. Bring your mother or a best friend, too!
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): Reduce redness and splotches on the face and body. Most effective 1 month before the wedding.
- Microdermabrasion: Achieve a glowing, smooth, and radiant complexion. Most effective 5 days before the wedding.
- Skincare Treatments: Supplement your at-home skin care with professional grade products. Most effective 4 months before the wedding.
- Ultherapy®: Get smoother, firmer, younger-looking skin with ultrasound treatments. Most effective 3 months before the wedding.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: This neuromodulator relaxes specific muscles to erase creases such as lines between the eyebrows. Most effective 1 month before the wedding.
- Lip Enhancement: Dermal filler injections create fuller, plumper lips. Most effective 3 weeks before the wedding.
- Soft Lift™: This customized combination of neuromodulators and dermal fillers smooths lines and wrinkles for an all-over facial rejuvenation. Most effective 1 month before the wedding.
- CoolSculpting®: Slim down stubborn pockets of fat with this nonsurgical procedure. Most effective 4 months before the wedding.
- Laser Hair Removal: Eliminate unwanted hair on the body and face. Since this requires a series of several treatments spaced a few weeks apart, start planning 3 or 4 months before the wedding.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Even out skin pigmentation with laser resurfacing treatments. Most effective 3 months before the wedding.
To learn more about our Vancouver practices’ bridal medi-spa treatments, please [consultation]request a consultation[/consultation] online or call [phone].
[pattern-feature-newsletter desktop_cert=5088 mobile_cert=5088]