What Is Age Freezing?
Age Freezing is a process that is designed to give you younger-looking skin for life. It combines multiple treatments to address a broad spectrum of common signs of aging to give you the desired outcome. Since everyone’s needs and goals are different, the program will differ for each person. Generally speaking, however, it can include neuromodulators, dermal fillers, radiofrequency energy, laser skin resurfacing, and microneedling. Routine treatments will be planned throughout the year to optimize your outcome. There is no “completion” date for the Age Freeze regimen; it continues as long as you want to have youthful-looking, beautiful skin.
Who Is a Good Candidate for the Age Freeze Regimen?
Age Freezing can work well for many patients, but not everyone is an ideal candidate. Individuals considering the Age Freeze regimen should, in general:
- Be nonsmokers
- Be free of certain medical conditions
- Consume moderate amounts of alcohol or less (typically 1-2 drinks per day)
- Live a healthy lifestyle
- Maintain a nutritious diet
Other considerations may apply, and our skilled medical team will provide a thorough evaluation before determining which procedures can offer you the best outcome.
What Is the Age Freezing Treatment Process?
It begins with a consultation with one of our providers. They will review your concerns, evaluate your needs, and develop a personalized treatment plan to suit you. Your program may vary slightly, but generally each Age Freeze regimen will include treatments from six main categories:
- Neuromodulators – BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, or Xeomin®
- Dermal Fillers – JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, Belotero® Balance, and others
- Skin Tightening Treatments – lasers, radiofrequency energy, ultrasound energy, microneedling, and others
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – ProFractional™, microneedling, PRP therapy, and more
- Skincare Products – Retin-A®, Cosmeceuticals, and other medical-grade treatments
- Oral Supplements – GliSODin, fish oils, turmeric, antioxidants, and others
This process will be adjusted over time as your needs and skin change to ensure you receive the optimal techniques for your characteristics and goals. Some treatments will need to be repeated more often than others, and we will go over the program with you in detail at your appointment. We welcome your questions at any time, and we want you to feel like an active participant in your skincare program.
How Much Does Age Freezing Treatment Cost?
As every plan is tailored to your unique needs and goals, the cost of treatment will vary from person to person. The number and type of techniques used in your program will ultimately determine the cost. We believe everyone should have access to healthy, beautiful skin, and we will work with you to find a payment plan that suits your lifestyle and budget.
Ready to start your skin improvement journey? Let’s talk! Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our providers.