This is a great opportunity to join a reputable Medical Aesthetics Clinic and work amongst a group of hardworking and dedicated professionals.
We are looking for a committed full-time Certified Laser Technician who is eager, enthusiastic, confident, innovative, energetic and has great customer service skills to join our team.
*You must be available to work Saturdays (except for holidays) and act as Reception Relief when needed.
- Deliver exceptional customer care and develop a lasting rapport with clients, ensuring that they remain highly satisfied with treatments and clinic experience
- Provide detailed information to clients as to treatment specifics, aftercare instructions/maintenance and recommended skincare regimen.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and developments within the cosmetic & beauty industry and promote retail products to clients.
- Work collaboratively with other staff to ensure smooth daily operation of the clinic and outstanding experience for all clients.
- Prepare treatment rooms, including ensuring sterilization, tidiness and availability of all needed supplies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested including assisting the physician during treatments, equipment maintenance and administrative support.
- Minimum 2 years working in a medical facility or Medispa Clinic.
- Completion of a recognized aesthetics certificate program and additional certifications in all relevant skincare and beauty treatments.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple demands.
- Solid working knowledge of medical-grade skincare products commonly available for clients who have aesthetic services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrates the core values of the organization and contributes to the overall vision for success.