Afterglow is looking to train our next Cosmetic Physician/Specialist for our Medspa practice. If you have a passion for helping patients look and feel their best and a desire to pursue a career in the exciting area of aesthetic medicine, we want to hear from you.
Full-time or Part-time
Afterglow Physician Directed Medical Aesthetics offers a caring, compassionate environment where we earn the trust of our clients and build cherished, long-term relationships. We take a holistic approach to beauty, addressing our clients’ aesthetic and anti-aging concerns in combination with integrated wellness treatments and skin care services to improve their overall physical and emotional health. We are committed to the highest standards of safety and continue to upgrade our skills and knowledge about new products, non-invasive techniques, and technology. We encourage our clients to honour the changes they are making to their inner and outer beauty as a symbol of self-care and self-nurturing, confident that we have helped to enhance their lives in a positive way. We work in a joyous atmosphere of abundance where we celebrate our collective prosperity with the goal of expanding our integrated wellness offerings and becoming the leading group of physician-directed medi-spas in British Columbia.
An opportunity exists for a physician interested in cosmetics to join a team that respects work-life balance, is flexible, adaptable, and tech forward. Working under the guidance and support of the Medical Director, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain expertise in cosmetic procedures and dermatological conditions and treatments.
- Provide professional patient care, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of treatments for effective outcomes
- Consulting with other professionals at hand
- Oversee and supervise patient care for accuracy within treatment guidelines
- Promote a friendly, warm, and exceptional customer experience
- Adhere to company policies and protocols
- Participate in education and training provided
- Registered Medical Practitioner
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Excellent communicator with both guests and our team members
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, industry colleagues, contacts in a team environment
- Being passionate, independent and hands on
- Practice from a place of high ethics and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Current College of Physicians of BC (CPSBC) License (Full) – Required
- Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Aesthetic certifications for lasers, Botox and dermal fillers are an advantage
- Experience in medicine practice in cosmetic and aesthetic medicine category, i.e. cosmetic dermatology, plastic surgery, and laser surgery is an advantage