Enhance Your Summer Look With These Nonsurgical Treatments
With summer around the corner, now is the best time to get your glow on at our Vancouver-area medi-spa location. Starting treatments in the spring will give you plenty of time to make sure you look and feel your best for pool parties, beach days, Canada Day celebrations, and more.
If you want to achieve your best body by summer, consider these helpful treatments.
For tackling exercise-and-diet-resistant fat areas ahead of swimsuit season, try CoolSculpting. This nonsurgical body contouring procedure works by safely freezing and destroying fat cells, which are then naturally metabolized by the body for a slimming effect in the targeted areas.
You’ll see the best results if you are within 10 to 15 pounds of your ideal body weight and are looking to spot-treat frustrating bulges rather than trying to achieve total body weight loss. Results typically develop within 2 to 4 months, so starting in the spring is ideal.
Laser Hair Removal
To reduce unwanted body hair, you may consider laser hair removal, which can greatly cut down on time spent shaving, waxing, and tweezing. During these treatments, lasers damage specific hair follicles to prevent future growth on a long-lasting basis. We offer several variations, including:
- Sciton® Forever Bare BBL™ (BroadBand Light) therapy: This treatment is highly effective, reducing hair growth by 85% to 95% in targeted areas. However, the range of skin tones that can be treated is more limited than other approaches.
- Soprano ICE: This device is designed to deliver a comfortable experience that is effective on all skin types.
- Cutera CoolGlide® Nd:YAG: This laser works on all skin types and uses unique cooling technology to minimize discomfort, redness, and swelling.
For the best results, we recommend a series of several sessions spaced a few weeks apart.
Spider Vein Treatment
Spider veins are another common source of insecurity in the summer months. These clusters of dark veins occur on the legs and face and can keep men and women from confidently enjoying many warm-weather activities. For treating unwanted spider veins, we recommend laser treatments with Cutera CoolGlide. This device delivers targeted pulses of laser energy that reduce—or even eliminate—spider veins.
To look youthful and refreshed in all your vacation photos, you may consider various injectables. A few of the most popular ones include:
- JUVÉDERM®: This dermal filler plumps up wrinkles and restores lost volume with hyaluronic acid. Results typically last 8 months to a year.
- RADIESSE®: Another dermal filler formulation, this product stimulates your natural collagen production for lasting volume. Results last 1 to 2 years.
While these treatments are popular for summer prep, they’re not the only options available. Our clinics provide a wide variety of noninvasive approaches designed to help you reveal your best self. If you would like to learn more about our medi-spa treatments in North Vancouver, please contact us online or call (604) 980-3993 to request a consultation.